Frequently Asked Questions
The production costs of our invitations varies but once we know the quantity you require we can calculate a price for you. Contact us for more information on your chosen style.
Elite Invite have our own printers and can print from your specified artwork. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and pricing.
All of our invites have a unique code, (when you click or press on an image it's in the bottom left hand corner and will look something like HM2124). When you see something that catches your eye, simply let us know the code by contacting us through the website or your can message us a screenshot via WhatsApp.
Let us know how many invitations you require and we can confirm costs. (Julie's Tip: when ordering your invitations please take into account you invite couples and families. For 80 guests you may only need 40 invitations, be we do advise to get a few spares.)
As a minimum order quantity many be 20 in certain designs this may be higher :
We will create a PDF proof of all our stationery for your approval, so you can make sure you love it before it goes to print. To do this we would need the following information:
- Who is inviting, will it be the bride and groom / brides parents / both parents?
- Date and time of ceremony.
- The full address and postcode of the venue and wedding breakfast.
- Evening guests arrival time and venue details (if different).
- RSVP return by date details, this can be either a telephone number, email address or home address.
- There is many ways an invitation can be laid out you and can change the layout to suit you. We will discuss and confirm via email with you if you would like any colour changes to your chosen invitation.
- If your design requires a photograph we ask you to attach a JPEG (Please do not crop/edit or apply any filters to your photos. We recommend photos no smaller than 300dpi in quality. For images smaller than this we can’t control the outcome/quality once printed.
On receipt of your order, we will proceed to ‘proof’ stage were we will email a PDF copy of your order for you to check over. We know it's exciting and you'll be tempted to approve straight away. However, please remember it's your responsibility to check all details are correct, including spelling, dates, prices and contact details. It often helps to show them to your family and friends. We can't fix errors you find when you're holding your finished invitations.
Your screen does a pretty rubbish impression of printed paper, so don't rely on the colours you see - they'll print differently, trust us. So check the content, ignore the colours.
You get up to 2 FREE colour PDF proofs for checking information!
Prior to print we need to take a deposit with the balance to be paid on completion. You can pay us by cash, BACs or credit or debit card.
Once approved, we will advise on turnaround times for your order, with all correspondence made via your supplied email address.
If you require your order to be posted to you, there will be an additional charge.
If you have any further questions, please email us or give us a call.
If you place an order before 12pm Mon-Fri (except bank holidays) we will endeavour to reply within 24 hours.
Please check your spam, junk and clutter folders as sometimes we can end up in there by mistake.
Here is an extremely useful checklist for customers to avoid unnecessary headaches or heartaches!
- Are the colours correct? Your screen does a pretty rubbish impression of printed paper, especially phones, so don't rely on the colours you see - they'll print differently, but if your theme is blue and your proof is green you should let us know.
- Is the general layout correct?
- Check all dates, names, titles, addresses, telephone numbers and contact details are correct. Remember to check, check and check again, then check again!
Creating your ideal invitations is a responsibility shared and whilst we always strive to do our utmost to cast our professional eye to every detail, please remember once you have given final proof approval, you accept final responsibility for the design and content of your stationery. Elite Invite cannot be held responsible for the costs of reprinting and shipping orders due to any errors you have approved, nor can we issue a refund.
If you are arranging to collect please advise whether our County Road or Dock Road stores is more convenient for you.
If you would like the order posting to you we will need your full postal address. We use a Mon - Fri Courier Delivery service starting from £6.95 to the UK mainland.
We offer delivery to Scottish highlands, Scottish islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland at additional costs and can advise the prices on receiving your order.
There is no cancellation charge if you decide to cancel before approving your final proof for print.
Once your final proof is approved and we proceed to print, we regret that no cancellations are possible and no refunds can be given.
We do not accept returns. All our invitations are personalised stationery and are bespoke items to you only.
If you are unhappy with your order, please give us a call.
We will always correct mistakes made on the part of Elite Invite quickly, and will send any re-printed stationery as soon as possible.
We constantly strive to make our customers not just satisfied, but completely happy with our products.
We always endeavour to do the right thing!
Here at Elite Invite we are a friendly team and are always delighted to hear from you!